Collaborate With Your 24-hour Monitoring Specialists
Any time your home alarm system in Ann Arbor goes off, your 24-hour monitoring professionals will act immediately. The first move is to confirm your alarm, and that involves reaching out to you. The procedure they follow is based on the type of emergency. For instance, when the emergency is due to a medical situation, a single attempt will be made to reach you before help is dispatched. In the event of an intrusion - the most common type of alarm - a monitoring agent will adhere to these procedures to contact you:
- An attempt will be made to communicate with you through the touchscreen interface. You will generally be requested to provide a passcode.
- If that doesn’t result in a response, a call is attempted to your main contact number.
- A second number or your first contact person is tried next.
- If you still can’t be reached, area police officers are sent.
- Your monitoring professionals will try to reach you again once the proper authorities are notified.
If you're not in a situation where you can interact with monitoring agents, don't worry. Support will still be sent even if you're unable to substantiate the emergency.
Get protection for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in Ann Arbor
Stay ready for any situation with a state-of-the-art home alarm system in Ann Arbor from Vivint. Dial (734) 206-7166 to start designing your property’s defense today.