You’ve done your due diligence and arrived at the decision that home security systems are beneficial the safety of your residence. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your life. But what about home monitoring?
Take a little time to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional layer of protection is worth every penny.
See how Ann Arbor home monitoring works
If you love the idea of always having an expert there to back you up during a crisis, 24-hour home monitoring is a good option for you. Although they are always just seconds away when needed, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t find them surveilling your residence or inspecting your camera footage. Rather, they go into action the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a window sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then sends the alert automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A home security monitoring agent will then reach out to you to verify the alarm and check on your safety.
- If the monitoring staff is not able to speak with you, they will automatically contact emergency services.
- Your team is there to guide you through the emergency and will serve as the main touch point for emergency personnel in the event you are away.
Essentially, you might consider monitoring as having your own skilled security personnel connected to your security equipment. This gives you more than simply inner peace as you have real-life experts to assist you when you need them most.