How does home monitoring work in Ann Arbor?
You’ve done your due diligence and arrived at the decision that home security systems are beneficial the safety of your residence. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your life. But what about home monitoring?
Take a little time to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional layer of protection is worth every penny.
See how Ann Arbor home monitoring works
If you love the idea of always having an expert there to back you up during a crisis, 24-hour home monitoring is a good option for you. Although they are always just seconds away when needed, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t find them surveilling your residence or inspecting your camera footage. Rather, they go into action the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a window sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then sends the alert automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A home security monitoring agent will then reach out to you to verify the alarm and check on your safety.
- If the monitoring staff is not able to speak with you, they will automatically contact emergency services.
- Your team is there to guide you through the emergency and will serve as the main touch point for emergency personnel in the event you are away.
Essentially, you might consider monitoring as having your own skilled security personnel connected to your security equipment. This gives you more than simply inner peace as you have real-life experts to assist you when you need them most.
Defending your property, even when you’re not there
Having 24/7 support on call in case of an emergency is nice when you’re home as you’ll be busy making certain those in your family are out of danger. It’s even more critical when an emergency happens when you’re away. Imagine your flood alarm going off or a glass break sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on vacation. What will occur when there isn’t anyone there to heed the sound of the blaring siren? When you incorporate round-the-clock monitoring, your home is always defended, no matter if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Ann Arbor home monitoring
You can think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your home’s security. All device communications pass through this convenient, networked interface. In addition to being your direct link to monitoring experts, the smart hub provides these additional benefits:
- Emergency button to reach your Vivint home monitoring specialists
- 2-way audio functionality giving you the chance to talk straight to your monitoring specialists
- You have the ability to call for help with any sort of concern, including medical matters
If you’re not able to locate your cell phone when an emergency takes place, you can still speak with your monitoring staff straight through your control panel.
Order home monitoring with your advanced Ann Arbor security system
Leave it to the specialists at Vivint and get a completely connected Ann Arbor smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, fire alarms, and security sensors you require. We understand the value of monitoring which is the reason why it is included with our available packages. If you would like to upgrade your home’s protection, place a call to (734) 206-7166 or fill out the form on this page to start.