How does a doorbell camera work in Ann Arbor?
Daily shipments have become standard for numerous homeowners due to the shift to online shopping. You enjoy the benefit of having goods delivered right in front of your door, but there is a drawback. Those boxes on your doorstep are invitations to potential crooks. Porch piracy has become a serious problem, but you can take action against it by installing a doorbell camera as part of your home’s security. These components are effective tools to combat package theft, but they provide so much more.
Take a moment to see how they work and why they’re sure to become a crucial aspect of your smart home.
Perks of a Ann Arbor video doorbell
Available in both wired and wireless options, video doorbells provide a great number of advanced features, and the technology continues to improve. You can now set up detection zones, communicate with individuals at your door, and obtain instant updates whenever a package is delivered.
The simplest way to see how a Ann Arbor video doorbell camera works is to delve into the numerous benefits it offers. Take a look at these features:
- Active crime deterrents: You won’t find this on all models, but there are several smart video doorbells that take action in deterring burglary with visual and audible warnings. This is an effective way to let thieves know someone is watching.
- 180-degree x 180-degree camera view: You deserve to see the whole picture, and that includes the faces of people on your porch and boxes on the ground. Cameras with 180-degree x 180-degree field of vision give you a comprehensive perspective.
- Crystal-clear images at any hour: If you don’t have images that are easy to see, what’s the point of installing a doorbell camera? The best models will include exceptional high dynamic range (HDR) resolution and night vision.
- Package alerts: Would you appreciate knowing when a package is delivered? You are able to receive immediate updates from video doorbells that can reveal the difference between individuals and deliveries.
- Speak with the person at your door: Is there somebody lingering at your front door? Two-way audio lets you ask what they want. You could even take advantage of this handy feature to scare off people hanging around your porch.
- Prevent false alarms: Advanced doorbell cameras will even give you the opportunity to configure your own detection zones. Restricting the space to be monitored will help you cut down on false alarms caused by pets or pedestrians.
- Easy access to video: A video doorbell integrated into your smart home provides you the chance to access current and recorded video directly from your phone’s security app.
Video doorbells keep you connected like never before, as you can interact with them directly from your mobile device, no matter your location. They’ll alert you when someone arrives, show you what’s happening, and even let you talk with the individual at your door. They’ve become difference-makers in terms of safety and convenience.
Request a doorbell camera with your Ann Arbor smart home
Protect your home against package theft and keep an eye on what’s happening at your entrance 24/7 with a Ann Arbor doorbell camera. Vivint’s advanced models provide all the sought-after features, like active theft deterrents, ultra-wide viewing, and package alerts. Reach out to
(734) 206-7166 today to begin the design of your smart home.